Monday, April 19, 2010

Who I am

Okay so I am tired of facebook and the fact that everyone puts on their post things like when they are off to bed, when they are going to the bathroom, and what type of surgery they need to get that week. So I have decided that I would start a blog in which I could just say what I felt and let people know more about the real me.

I also want to create this blog so that I can let out my inner math and physics geek out, hence the title. And for all of you that don't know, the name of the blog is how you figure out the force of an object on a slope.

So truth be told I am a realy nerd when it comes to math. I have always been really good at it and have been able to stay advanced in it. In fact at my height I was one grade ahead of everyone else in math. Now I find myself in college and I love math even more. To me it is so much fun and is easy and has rules that are followed. There is always one right answer, and the rest are all wrong.

So this blog will mostly be about math, physics, and other sciences related stuff. So if you are not into that kind of stuff, well this blog may not be for you. You have now been warned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment