Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Knowing that you found the right one

I am finding out just how nice it is to know that you have found the right one to marry. It is such a good feeling, knowing that you have made the right choice and that your life together will be great.

My entire life I have wanted to find someone that would bring out the best in me. Also I have wanted to be with someone that saw my good points. I know that I do have bad points, tons of them, but being around someone that builds me up is so important. How doesn't want to be with someone that builds you up. And now I have found the one person that does that for me. Lian is so wonderful, she always builds me up, and makes me feel good. Whenever I am around her I feel like being so much better. Things that in the past would upset me, like being late for something and getting stuck in traffic, doesn't bother me at all. I just want to be better whenever I am around her.

It is so nice to finally be with someone that is right.

1 comment: